[BUG] Last Index node does not work for arrays of Structs

As title - the last index node does not work when presented with an array of structs; it always returns -1. Getting the length however does work for now.

Edit: I take it back. Length also appears to be problematic.

Blueprint demonstrating problem:

Output log:
    BlueprintLog: New page: Compile HouseProto_1
    LogBlueprintUserMessages: [HouseProto_242] IMI: 0 No: -1
    LogBlueprintUserMessages: [HouseProto_1_C_1] IMI: 0 No: -1
    LogBlueprintUserMessages: [HouseProto_1_C_13] IMI: 0 No: -1
    LogBlueprintUserMessages: [HouseProto_242] IMI: 0 No: -1
    LogBlueprintUserMessages: [HouseProto_1_C_1] IMI: 0 No: -1
    LogBlueprintUserMessages: [HouseProto_1_C_13] IMI: 0 No: -1

Edit 2: This is really weird. I can try to access members of the array directly, but I can’t get the data - however it does not give me an error in the log telling me that I’m out of bounds. WTAF?

Edit 3: I’m assuming this is an ordering problem. The array of structs belongs to a component, but I want to access it during construction script. I need the data to be editor-side only, and as far as I can tell using an editor-only component is the only way to do that.

**Final Edit: I now know the cause of the issue - the per-instance versions of the actor placed in the world are ignoring their respective changes, it is only using the default values.

Essentially it seems like arrays of structs are not being correctly serialised and when accessed during construction script only have the CDO values available. Normal structs and other data type appear to be unaffected.**