Bug in UE4 Standard Macros For Each Loop

When I tried to compile my vehicle blueprint today after creating some content with a For Each Loop, I got an error in the Standard Macros For Each Loop.

Under the GET node, it says array inputs (like ‘Target Array’) must have an input wired into them.

Obviously, Their are inputs wired to it. Is this is bug or just something I screwed up?

Any help GREATLY appreciated, this is extremely frustrating because it breaks hundreds of blueprints when I was almost done finishing my game. Thanks :smiley:

Hi ChaseK,

Try running a verify on your engine build. To do so, go to the launcher>library>4.9 dropdown menu and press “verify”. This will go through your editor and repair/replace any missing/damaged files in the editor. Does this fix the error you are seeing? Do you see this occur in a clean, blank project with no additional content or is it limited to one project?

I tried this and it didn’t work. I ended up upgrading to 4.10, and deleting my vehicle blueprint which make the error in the For Each Loop blueprint go away for some reason.

To clarify, you are no longer experiencing this error once you moved to 4.10 and replaced the foreachloop?

Hi ChaseK,

We have not heard from you in several days. I am marking this thread as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this issue, please comment with the requested information.

I also get this error constantly version 4.22

I don’t think it’s the macro, I think maybe you changed the type of a variable outside the macro?..