I just ran into a easily repruducible crash scenario. It crashes the editor reliably every time.
To reproduce, do the following:
- Create a project, using the “2D Side Scroller” BP template
- Once the project is loaded, click on the “Viewport maximize” button to show all four viewports
- Select the camera or player actor in the perspective viewport
- Move the focus to oe of the orthogonal viewports, while the actor is still selected
- Hit the “F” key to focus in on the selected actor
- Watch the editor crash…