Bug - F2 Button to rename not working

Hey
Ive had this issue since 5.7, I recently updated to 5.8 hoping it would fix itself and it did for a bit but now its back and I didnt realise How much I use this.

F2 to rename just doesnt work. Ive tried every what way.

If I go to the variable and right click and click rename, doesnt work.
If I push f2 doesnt work generally, The only way I can rename is going to the details panel, which is fine but It just sucks the flow out of the room.

Any ideas how to fix this?

One thing I would add, This makes making graphs impossible to rename.
If I make a new event graph I cant seem to work out how to rename it without F2

Dont even get me started with making a bunch of custom events :sob:

I did test it with windows folders and it does work outside of unreal

Ok, I tried to make a new blueprint to see if a fresh blueprint with a fresh custom event would do it and then unreal crashed xD

On reboot its back to normal.

I wonder if theres like. a “Find” window open or message or output is taking the inputs.

Ok now shift X isnt working xD.

what in the heck cursed machine is going on