[Bug?] Config files not always updating

Hi, here are the information requested :

• Build 1711197 (Beta 3)
  • Windows 7 Pro x64, i7@2.8ghz, 16gb of ram, Rocket is on an OCZ Agility 3 SSD (“C:\Rocket”) - My Windows is also up to date.
  • I only have a small laptop, so I can’t run Rocket on an other computer.
  • I’m using Notepad++ (5.9.8 UNICODE)
  • I have tried with the C++ Platformer project and it doesn’t work too.
  • Projects are saved under “C:\Rocket\Projects” (I created myself the folder before the Editor).

Okay I found the issue on this BIND_ACTION() problem. (However, this doesn’t solve the original problem of the config file not updating every parameters as I explained before.)

Regarding the last problem, my function weren’t called by the binding simply because there was no “UFUNCTION()” before the function declaration in my headers. Adding this solve the problem. However that seems a bit weird, these functions are not intended to be called by any blueprint of the editor, just by a binding/the internal C++ code. Also, there was no warnings or mentions in the log to guess that.

Thank you for providing the information I requested. I apologize for the delay in response, we tested under your conditions but were still unable to reproduce your issue.

Based on your last post, am I understanding correctly that you have resolved this issue?