BUG? Cant publish for TestFlight or Appstore. Developed in Mac or Win to IOS. 4.17.2 and 4.18 pre

Hi, our team have a finished project, and we are working in the iOS version. We need upload for TestFlight but the Application Loader from Mac is bringing this errors (see screenshots).
I tried making a brand new project for testing. Create a mobile third person with starter content in unreal 4.17.2 and in the 4.18 last preview, in a Mac, i exported to iOS successfully, have the IPA file, but when I load in AppLoader brings the same errors (the screenshots below).

I read about it and I believe its an previews icons thing, I have already put in the project settings all of them, and in the default third person I kept the unreal defaults… if I open the info.plist file in the IPA, I found this, I think this lines are wrong, and are automatic created form the compiling, the same file I have in our personal project and in the default project, after export, and have the same errors when I try uploading both IPAs from AppLoader:

in every cases I have this lines in the info.plist:

<key>CFBundlePrimaryIcon</key>
<dict>
<key>CFBundleIconFiles</key>
<array>
<string>AppIcon20x20</string>
<string>AppIcon29x29</string>
<string>AppIcon40x40</string>
<string>AppIcon60x60</string>
</array>

and

<key>CFBundleIconFiles</key>