[BUG?] Adding water body forces all World Partition cells to display, that raises "Out of video memory" crash

Steps to reproduce
0. Essential computer components: GeForce RTX 4090, Intel Core i9-12900K, 64 GB RAM + 128 GB swap, SSD.

1. Create a new blank project with starter content.
  2. Enable Water and Landmass plugins and restart the project.
  3. Create a new “Empty Open World” level.
  4. Create landscape with parameters: Enable Edit Layers - true, World Partition Grid Size - 8, Material - M_Ground_Grass (this in why the starter content is necessary), Location - (0,0,0), Section Size - 255x255, Sections Per Component - 1x1, Number of Components - 32x32.
  5. In landscape manager, go to Manage - Add, set brush size to 32 and add 32x8 components rectangle on each size (the landscape will have a shape of very rough “circle”).
  6. In the World Partition window, unload most of the cells (leaving a quarter will show the bug brightly).
  7. In the Place Actors panel, go to All Classes and add some water body to the landscape.
  8. Save and reopen the level.
    Actual result
    The entire landscape is loaded and you cannot unload parts of it. If you don’t have VERY MUCH video memory, the engine will crash in several seconds.
    Expected result
    The landscape must support loading and unloading individual World Partition cells as it is done without the water.
    Screenshot and logs

MyProject-backup-2023.10.24-22.43.22.log (281.1 KB)
    I have published this using the bug submission form, but there was no reaction to that, the bug had not even appeared in the list and is not being found. Please pay attention for this.

I have just downloaded the latest Unreal Engine version, and I am now seeing that you increased the maximum size of the landscape but did not fix this bug. The topic is actual, can you answer?
EDIT: and the Issues Tracker still does not show any information about this bug. The request was sent 15 days ago. Can you react to this?

Double bump, the topic is actual!

Triple bump.

i am also having this same issue

is any support gonna look at this?

Quadruple bump.

I am experiencing the same issue, not fixed by 5.4. Any time I add a body of water, I am unable to unload any cells of world partition. It still runs, but slow.

@Amanda.Schade @SkyeEden @Stephen_Ellis etc., could you please pay attention for this?