[BUG 4.6.1] Pressing tab in struct defaults causes crash

I have a struct with some Transform variables and whenever I press TAB when editing defaults it crashes. It only seems to happen with Transform variables. I’ve tried it with vectors and it works just fine. Also tested with a new project and the crash still happens.

Hi OpticalShadows,

Thank you for your report. I was able to reproduce this on my end and have entered a bug report, UE-7005 to be assessed by the development staff.

Still present in 4.11.2 if tabbing to a slate brush image , i.e. putting the text insertion cursor in ‘Level’ and pressing Tab. Same result with Shift+Tab in the Name box.

Hi bbelarouci,

Unfortunately I have not been able to reproduce this on my end. This post is from several years ago and the editor has gone through significant changes over this time. It would be best to open a new post detailing what the crash you are seeing is. In this, please include steps to reproduce this in a clean, blank project with no additional content and your crash logs and callstack. The crash logs can be found at \Unreal Projects\PROJECTNAME\saved\logs.