[BUG/4.6.1] Macro usage in derived Class/BP cause "Graph is linked to private object(s) in an external package"

When I use a Macro in my DerivedBP that is defined in the BaseBP I get this Error:

Can't save ../wherevever/Content/Entities/DerivedBP.uasset: Graph is linked to private object(s) in an external package.
External Object(s):
GetEntity

Try to find the chain of references to that object (may take some time)?

followed by this in the Log:

Warning Can't save ../wherevever/Content/Entities/DerivedBP.uasset: Graph is linked to external private object EdGraph /Game/Entities/BaseBP.BaseBP:GetEntity (unknown property ref)

The Error appears on “Save”, not on “Compile”, “Compile” works fine and displays the green check mark.

I tried several things, when I …

• … replace the Macro with a Function in the BaseBP => works
  • … inline the contents of the Macro by using RMB → “Expand Node” in the DerivedBP => works
  • … creating the exact same Macro inside the DerivedBP => works

Inside the Macro is just:
Get Game Mode → Pure Cast To MyGameMode → Get a public visible Array → Get one Element by Index(Input Parameter) → Return this Element(Output Parameter)

I have read lots of Questions about “Graph is linked to private object(s) in an external package”, none had really solved nor explained this.
This is not the “transient”-Problem. A search for “transient” returns nothing.

My Question:
Is this not supposed to work this way?
Can BaseClass/BP Macros not be used in DerivedClasses/BPs?

I even tried creating this Macro in the GameMode BP, accessing it from the DerivedBP leads to the same Error.