[Bug] 4.6.0 Mobile tilt input breaking on touch

In 4.6.0 touching screen while using the tilt input causes the tilt input to stop firing until another virtual joystick input is sent. The project has been upgraded from 4.3 to 4.4 to 4.5 to 4.6. There are 6 input Axis Mappings (move up,move right, tilt, roll, thrust, stick x) and no action Mappings.
Using the default virtual joysticks.

This worked fine in 4.5.1.

The Tilt input is disrupted regardless of where you tap on the screen. Even if you tap on the virtual joystick, you can see the effect briefly before the v joystick input causes the tilt input to re-engage.

In earlier versions, I had assigned a Touch 1 action mapping, but deleted. Also had attempted to implement a swipe, but deleted. Don’t know if something there could be hidden leftover?

Also, I am working on a Mac. This game is based off the flying game template, but obviously modified significantly.

Is there any workaround to get the screen touches to stop interrupting the tilt input?
Thanks!

Hello ByronBBB,

This is a known issue. It has been made aware to the developers and they are working hard to resolve the issue. See my answer on this post for more detailed information. We appreciate your report as it helps us improve upon the engine!

This is all the information I can provide at this time.

Thank you,

Excellent! Thanks.