create a BSP object (A)
hide it in the world outliner using the eye icon
create another BSP object (B)
(A) will become visible but the world outliner eye icon will still think its hidden
[what should happen]
(A) should remain hidden untill you toggle the eye icon
you can toggle the eye on and off again to re-hide (A)
P.S. if you hide BSP with the eye icon, it still blocks selection, so you can not select anything behind that BSP and the BSP itself doesnt become selected
Unfortunately I have not been able to reproduce this on my end. Have you checked your settings to ensure that Update BSP Automatically is set to true?
“Update BSP Automatically” is enabled. Also hitting Build did not fix it, i had to delete the brush and make it again. I think it has something to do with the order of creation.
Can you list the exact steps you are taking that cause this error to occur? Thus far I have not been able to reproduce this on my end.
We have not heard from you in several days. I am marking this thread as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please comment with the requested information.
I am having the exact same problem, elaboration on the steps for reproduction purposes:
- Make new project with starter content
- make new basic level
- drag a bsp box in the scene
- copy the bsp box using alt a couple of times and make some intersect
- select all bsp objects in world outliner and make new folder A (top right)
- select a few bsp objects in outliner and make new folder B nested inside folder A
- click the eye-icon next to folder B to hide those inside it
- Move or edit a bsp object inside folder A
–>This is when objects in folder B reappear.
Please reopen this question, for it is not solved.
Thank you for these reproduction steps. I was able to reproduce this on my end and have entered a bug report, UE-30316, to be assessed by the development staff.