Broke my map, Can anyone help.

I messed up can anyone help? I had a project named MyfourthProject, wanted to start again and made another MyFourthProject2, went into local files and switch the names of them around.

I built the map then started testing and it kept coming up with did I want to use current level or default level. I tried to fix this by changing the file name again to MyFourthProjectBush. Went back in and tried to validate and it won’t validate a bunch of things so changed the name back and it still won’t validate them.

There was a list 0f 16 things it wouldn’t validate so I got rid of them, now its coming up again with all of my customizable lights that none of them can be validated.

Obviously this is the last time I mess with local files but can anyone tell me how to fix the problem I’ve created.

Thanks

(EDIT: It’s coming up with,
Found disallowed object type /Game/Creative/Devices/CustomizableLighting/Meshes/CP_Device_CustomizableLighting_01.CP_Device_CustomizableLighting_01, Referenced by:See below for asset list, Plugin mount point:/MyFourthProject2.