British City UE5.1

Hi! After six months of work, I am pleased to announce that my project in Unreal Engine 5.1 is finally completed! The project is inspired by Whitechapel, London area.

You can get a closer look at the project on my Artstation: ArtStation - British City Pack - Unreal Engine 5

Also, if you are interested to use this pack in your projects, it is available on Unreal

Marketplace: British City Pack in Environments - UE Marketplace

Cinematic Video: [UE5] Cinematic ★ British City Pack ★ - YouTube

Feature Highlights: [UE5] British City Pack ★ Feature Highlights - YouTube

I’d really appreciate it if you could take a look and let me know your thoughts!
Thank you!

2 Likes

Greetings @Lucian !

Wow! An entire 6 months! I know that you’re so happy that you’ve finally completed your project! The hard work has certainly paid off and has resulted in a high quality asset pack that displays an impeccable resemblance to London! I can imagine a game or a cinematic based on Jack the Ripper with your assets creating the environment.

What inspired you to create this pack, and how did you continue over the course of 6 months without ever giving up? What motivated you to keep moving forward?

1 Like

Thank you! :grin: I have become familiar with working on projects that require long periods of time in order to be completed. Sometimes the project can become boring and monotonous, but I always find satisfaction in completing it and seeing other people find it useful for their projects. :grinning:

1 Like

Hi there @Lucian,

Hope you’re doing well!

The chimneys on the roof combined with the dirty brick look are perfect. Great job. I can definitely see this pack used in plenty of projects. Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

1 Like