BrightSeeker - I just release my game on Steam

Hey guys!

After more than two years of work I just launched my Action RPG, BrightSeeker, on Steam.

I started working on the game in mid 2020, after playing Hyper Light Drifter. That game inspired me to create my own Action RPG and today I released it.
Other inspiration for the game was Transistor and Hades by Supergiant Games and movies like Blade Runner and Tron.

The gameplay is focused on fast paced combat with upgradable abilities and customizable difficulty settings, more details can be found on the Steam page of the game : https://store.steampowered.com/app/1491950/BrightSeeker/

If you find the game interesting, consider buying it on Steam, it will be on sale for the next couple of days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings, @Zakroutil; I hope you’re doing well. Congrats on the release of your fabulous creation, “BrightSeeker.” The showcased launch trailer is a natural eye-catcher! I can tell you’ve poured your heart into this project, as the gameplay looks brilliant. I imagine those two years of hard work must’ve flown by for you. Thank you for taking the time to share this moment with us here in the forums. :grin:

2 Likes