Breakpoints are always being triggered

I’m just following the Intro to UE4 Programming tutorial series, I built the project for the first time, closed the tutorial popup window, BAM BREAKPOINT, and then it keeps happening whenever I do anything in the editor. I’m compiling with DebugGame Editor if that means anything btw

You mean breakpoint in C++ or blueprint? If C++ you can remove all breakpoints in VS menus

Hi WilsonKoder111,

Could you provide a little more information about this issue?

• What version of the Engine are you using?
  • Are you using the binary version of the Engine installed by the Launcher, or did you build the Engine from source code?
  • What version of Visual Studio are you using?
  • Is this the tutorial you are following when you run into this issue?
  • What do you mean when you say that you “closed the tutorial popup window?” Are you referring to the Editor window where the project opened?
  • Engine Version: 4.4.3
  • Binary Version
  • VS Express 2013 for Windows Desktop
  • Yeah thats the tutorial series.
  • When the editor is opened for the first time in shows a window with some tutorial stuff

I tried to reproduce this again today and was unable to get any breakpoints to trigger. Does this also happen if you make a new project using one of the other code templates?

yeah, this happened when I was looking through starter content materials, I thought something from the log would be useful. This time I was using the first person template. C++ of course.

[2014.10.16-02.37.42:980][309]LogContentBrowser:Verbose:
The content browser source was changed
by the sources view to
‘/Game/Materials’ The thread 0x14cc
has exited with code 0 (0x0). The
thread 0x1fe0 has exited with code 0
(0x0). HEAP[UE4Editor.exe]: HEAP: Free
Heap block 000000739174E830 modified
at 000000739174E8E8 after it was freed
UE4Editor.exe has triggered a
breakpoint.

If you open the project directly in the Editor (not through Visual Studio’s debug environment), do you see any error messages?