Branch & float condition?

hi. i want to creade function like:

branch: if condition > condition: float ,examplename" is 1 / get condition float" > is ture or /is false

so i look for the block that allows me to inbound a condition checker that says: inbound condition check, set coondition for -is able to connect with branch condition"

i cant find something :smiley: when u know the block im looking for pls enter its name

1 Like

like this?

334812-screenshot-1.jpg

ye a float check condition :smiley: but i cant find this when i type ,check condition" Oo

I made it, itā€™s a macro:

334813-screenshot-2.jpg

1 Like

so on the pt1 textfile i can creade the condition to check and the connector is the get function? and u can check 2 functions? :smiley: but what name is that red to green thing?

i know how to creade a new macro but i dont know how to add true or false to the output or the 2 floats to the imput

Not quite sure what you mean. Here, Iā€™m comparing two floats, itā€™s just a > ( greater than ).

You can put executable pins on the input and output, as many as you like:

334814-screenshot-3.jpg

If you want to pass functions as parameters, I think you can only do that in C++

ok i get it that its just output stuff to rename so i have everything now but the red-green connectorā€¦ how to creade these? :smiley:

it says boollain is not compatible with float

Pull off one float and type >

( float > float )

ok got it. so the textbars are condition and the connector is the check but why inboud 2 floats? isnt it interupting ? when float 1 is true and float 2 not how then the macro works?

A float cannot be true or false, itā€™s just a number.

But what can be true or false is if one float is bigger than another. Hence two floats and the if node.

hmm i need a check macro where it checks a value of a number. if the number is like this its true or false

just add ā€œSelect Floatā€ and connect your condition to it .now if you are true it selects A, and for false it selects B

334819-selectf.jpg

1 Like

the returnvalue i connect with float > float to the branch? and thx alot

Like what?

Yes.
Iā€™m glad I was able to help you. Please confirm the answer if you get it to remove it from the unanswered questions, and give it a vote if you like.

i still dont get it.

so the condition that is choosen is the condition and the float that is linked is the condition to check?
does this work if i wanna check if the float is 1 for true or false?

do i need to pick b for set is as condition and a as to check for ?

like this?

so [condition] = constant
[condition to check] = can change but will checked for the [constant] and when both are similar

its true otherways its falseā€¦ correct?