BP to Clear Texture Pool Cache

Hi there!

I’m looking for a way to clear the Texture Streaming Pool / Cache between maps, ideally not having to use the console but Blueprints.

I’m developing a texture-heavy game and trying to find ways to manage the Texture Pool. Any advice/recommendations would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Elisabeth

I was able to resolve this issue on my own using Blueprint command ‘Execute Console Command’.

This can be marked as resolved.

Hello Elisabeth, can you share the console command for clearing texture streaming pool/cached textures between levels?

I’ve got the exact same problem and would really like to know. I tested a lot of the console commands recommended in the documentation for texture-streaming but the data still seems to be present and crashes the editor. I tried to use sub-levels to handle the massive data from thousands of textures but if I open a new level the preloaded texture data still remains and eats my RAM etc. I’d be very thankful for a reply!

I downvoted this answer just because it is one of the many occasions where the OP posts a “nm, found a way to do it” without explanations