Bp: can't access macro from another bp

Yeah I know but I want to call a macro that resides inside an actor from another BP. The actor has some functions and variables that the macro needs.

Ok, I just wanted to see if it was possible but it wasn’t thanks!

Hello! In BP, How do you access macros from another object? For example, let’s say Actor 1 has a macro I want to call but I want to call it from Actor 2. I have the reference to Actor 1 but I can’t seem to find the macro when I drag from the pin. I have context sensitive turned on and off but I still can’t find it. Thanks!

If you want to have a macro that can be used over multiple blueprints, you could create a Blueprint Macro Library.

1 Like

Then it sounds more logic to me to make a public function in actor B (containing that macro and the variables you need) that you call from your actor A.

Yes but not only does the macro use delays so functions are incompatible, but I also want the multiple exec pins the macro has.

Then I would make the variables from your Actor B inputs on the macro ( from a Macro Library), and then call call the macro from your actor A. You can then simply get the variables from your actor B and give them as input to the macro.