Box triggers bug 4.26 packaged

I have the strangest bug that driving me nuts for weeks, when i play in editor window things work fine, this only happens playing standalone game or packaged game:
I have a certain box trigger (tried sphere, tried trigger box, tried collision box, tried making it a bp) which is in my level blueprint and when the game loads first time it does not trigger when player overlaps, if you die/ restart from a checkpoint then it triggers on player overlap but not first time the game is loaded. this is turn causes more issue as then little things like doors unlocking seem to bug out because of it, any ideas anyone, thanks.

Show us your code or we can’t really help figure out what’s going wrong. My guess is something is set up incorrectly with your player character. Are you using the player start actor to spawn, or auto-possess?

I have over 60 triggers in the level BP, all work fine until this one starts bugging out, all the same. On begin overlap- cast to player - do once- get actor of class- is valid - trigger an action in the actor of class- play sequence player.

So is your trigger a bp actor and you’re using the same one 60 times or do you have 60 triggers all with their own code? You can use print strings at every step to see when in the process things are going wrong. It sounds to me though, that your player might be the issue and not the trigger but you skipped over answering that part of my question.

Box triggers in level BP as I said no triggerBP, obviously all different ones, and the player successfully triggers all such boxes and door triggers, collectables, interactions so it’s not an issue with player, yes I know about prints strings, it’s not a player issue, Ive built 6 games in the past and never encountered this issue.

Well, I guess good luck then. Sorry I couldn’t help more.