Box Fight Round Settings with event binding

havent actually set a loadout, but in one pass i set spawns to accept only class 1 so I know it was switching to class 1

All of this really helps ! Thank you

1 Like

Do you need a class identifier with the class designer?

Yes, each different Class Designer is set to a different Class Identifier/Class Slot Number, other stuff references this number.

Sorry, I meant Class Selector Device

And what functions would I use for the Class Designer? What does Show in UIWhen receiving from mean

UI is User Interface, in this case, when you go to the map screen there is a menu option for the player to select a class, it will enable it to show there.
Or if you enable a Popup menu (via Island Settings I think ??) it will show there.

Yes the Class Selector will Use the Class Identifier to point to the different Class Designers

Okay, thank you i’ll do that when I figure out these teleporters, now when I start round 1 it brings me to round 2

Are your rounds set to Round 1, Round 2 etc

Are they all enabled on Minigame Start ?

Yes all set to round 1, 2, etc. and enabled on mini game start

Have you still got the teleporters linked up to them ?

Yes

I don’t want to undo what you’ve done with them already…but
I haven’t used teleporters with spawning before, so I am out of my depth until I study more. I had a look online and see that it is a common method for Creative Users.

When it starts on round 2, does it take you to round 1 area or round 2 area ?

It starts on round 1, but takes me to the round 2 area i’m trying to look into why it does

Round 2 spawn needs Enabled during Phase - None on it.

I changed each teleporter’s “selected class” to the corresponding round class maybe that has something to do with it. But I also don’t think I have it set up for the class designer and identifier set up right yet to switch on each round correctly.

Okay just switched that let me see if it works

Yes I decided not to use Classes for Spawn Configuration, just for player loadout