We are currently Working on a Large Scale Project and we want to Hire more Developers for a faster Release date. you will Work on a Tom Clancys The Divsision Based game in Unreal Engine 4.
This is a Unnanouced Project and therefor we cant give you any Public Details about the Project.
Check the Informations Below for the Open Possitions if you are Interessted in.
Following Staff Positions are Wanted.
Lead Level Designer
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
Design and playtest gameplay spaces using greybox/editor tools.
Work with art, creative leadership, and other designers to create environments that adhere to the vision for the game.
Design, iterate, and polish levels through playtest with the team.
Make smart use of analytics, heatmaps, and other data to inform level design and find and solve problems.
Envision and implement quest, encounter, and event content in editor.
Direct and support external level development.
Own major pieces of the design from start to finish.
Manage and mentor other level designers and provide feedback on their work.
Drive the day to day functions of the level design team and set their priorities.
**Experience & qualification **
A seasoned game designer with 2+ years of world and level design experience.
Worked on a game on any platform (PC/Console/Mobile), preferred experience on shooters.
Well versed in industry-standard editors and tools.
Deeply and intuitively familiar with the construction of environments and play spaces in AAA shooters. Ideally, you’ve shipped one.
Skills Requirement (required skills that are must have)
Experience with Unreal Engine 4.22. and Blender/Cinema4D or other 3D Software.
Have created Pre-Production and Post-Production Levels
able to Talk and Write in English. ( German Optional )
Additional Skills (optional good to have)
Able to communicate effortlessly with artists and other creative professionals to communicate your vision for the game world.
A believer in the power, reach, and potential of the next generation of RPG Gaming, even if you’ve never built one before.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance.
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world.
- Work in a family-friendly, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job.
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers.
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture.
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere.
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown and public holiday.
- Annual rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme.
- ability to work from Home
**3D Game Artist
Within this role you will:**
- Within this role you will work with the concept, environment and characters artists to bring an extraordinary world into life.
- You’ll be hands-on creating a range of diverse assets and working with the art director, animators and designers to create exciting scenes.
- You’ll need to be passionate about visual storytelling, excited about working in different areas of game art and the opportunity to develop new skills and work in a small, fast interdisciplinary team.
We need you to have:
- Interest in creating amazing 3D art across environments, props and characters.
- Excellent levels of High and Low polygon modelling.
- Maya/Max/Blender/C4D, Photoshop, Zbrush sculpting experience.
- Able to work in multiple artistic styles.
- High levels of aesthetic ability, judgement and eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-initiating, confident approach to your work.
- Keen understanding of cultural influences beyond games; fine art, movies, books, TV, comics etc.
We’d also ideally like you to have (although it’s not a deal breaker):
- UE4 experience.
- Have experience of production level shader work.
- Experience of, or desire to learn, other areas of art production: Animation, rigging, VFX, concepts and illustration, lighting, graphic design etc