I’ve been having a strange problem with my blueprints. I’ve created a few blueprints that perform a function fine with no errors. (I don’t state what the blueprints do because this happens to all of my blueprints regardless of the actual function). I’ve noticed that if I open up a different level in the editor (not switching levels in game) and then load up the level with the blueprints, then start playing my level, the blueprints don’t work at all. The strange thing is that if I open up the blueprints that have these problems and then play the level again, the blueprints work fine all of a sudden.
Level 1 has a blueprints that allows me to open a door
I then load up Level 2 in the editor and start working there
Then, I go back and load up Level 1
I play that level, and my door opening blueprint doesn’t open the door when activated
I open up the blueprint to see the problem, no errors
I then play the game again, and the blueprint works all of a sudden
Thanks for your response. Playing in a standalone does fix this issue. My main concern was that this issue could possibly persist when I export my game, but I guess this isn’t the case. I guess I’ll just deal with this strange bug