Blueprint's parent showing as 'None' when i recompile

I did explain that this is what i did when i created a new project

Hey -

I just want to make sure that I’m understanding your issue correctly. The blueprint based on your vehicle class (which itself is derived from WheeledVehicle) shows its parent as None? A new blueprint that is based on a custom class (derived from Pawn) does not show the parent as none? Are you using/calling the function library inside the blueprints or inside the classes? Is the parent named correctly/incorrectly if you create a new blueprint based off of Vehicle? Does the parent appear correctly/incorrectly if you remove the use of PC_BPLib?

No the vehicle class derives from APawn and so does the testclass i made. i made a blueprint of the test class and restarted the editor from visual studio, which resets the parent of the vehicle class but not the test class. How do i remove the use of PC_BP lib?

Sorry for the confusion. The PC_BPLib question was in reference to another question. If you create a class based on APawn and copy the contents of the vehicle class into it, do you get the same error with a blueprint based on the ‘new’ vehicle class?

I too am getting this error, I tried adding the Blueprintable etc. to my UClasses but randomly whenver I play with source code sometimes all my blueprints inheriting from some classes like GameInstance and PlayerController break which ruins my entire game. Even plugins.

Hey -

Can you provide more details about what’s happening in your case? Are the blueprints breaking when you try to compile then or is the issue only occurring during runtime? What exactly do you mean when the blueprints “break” and how does it ruin the game (a crash?) If this is causing a crash, can you provide the callstack and log files from the crash for additional information.