Blueprints fake connected nodes

Make a new Blueprint in a project for example based in an actor.

Add in the Blueprint actor lets say 2 actors of Skeletal mesh, then in some part of the blueprint get one of the actor reference and call into a node, save all, close and reopen that same Blueprint, now remove the actor that is actually connected in one of these nodes, after that save, then ctrl z to get back the actor. Now the nodes should show connected but no connected nowhere at same time…

Hello ,

I was unable to reproduce the issue you are experiencing, I have a couple of questions to help me narrow down the issue you are experiencing.

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a new project?]
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps so I can reproduce your issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide additional screenshots of your issue in blueprints?

Thanks!

Welp found this only one tiem in my life I think that are the step, happend to me in my project at import the files of Tom GitHub - tomlooman/ue4-tutorials: Collection of Unreal 4 Tutorials & Experiments. I drag and drop this files ue4-tutorials/Tutorials/Content at master · tomlooman/ue4-tutorials · GitHub to my content folder with the editor opened then opened the Blueprint that is about the material thing ue4-tutorials/Tutorials/Content/Hologram at master · tomlooman/ue4-tutorials · GitHub and that with the steps I posted happened.

Do you have a version of the project you could send for me to investigate your issue further? You can message me privately on the forums here:

Hello ,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.