Company : Aardwolf Interactive .
Location : North of France – Remote.
Position : C++ / Blueprint developer.
Type : [PAID] 4 months full time freelance mission.
Development stage : Prototype
PLEASE NOTE : Part of the funding of the game being French and European public grants we can only hire European Union residents with a valid VAT number.
As part of the development of our first game, a single player 3D futuristic Action / investigation game for PCs and consoles we are hiring a C ++ / blueprint developer.
Passionate about video games (RPG, Action, Point’n click) and dystopian SF (Altered Carbon, Blade Runner, Transmetropolitan), you want to join an independent studio where you will be involved in the creation process. [HR][/HR]
• Integrate and optimize existing game codes and blueprints, solve problems arising from them,
• Develop the gameplay features according to the game design document,
• Implement 3D models, animations, interfaces and VFX,
• Create and manage the Source control in Git,
• Optimize and multithread different parts of the code,
• Analyze complex problems and propose the simplest solution.
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing [HR][/HR]
• Mastery of Unreal Blueprints and C++
• 2+ years of experience developing games in Unreal Engine
• Immediately available
• Fluent English or French [HR][/HR]
• Good knowledge of optimization processes (HISM, LOD, …)
• Technical artist skills [HR][/HR]
To apply, email your details to [EMAIL=“email@example.com”]firstname.lastname@example.org