Blueprinter/3D Artist required for adventure/puzzle game a la Tomb Raider/Uncharted.

Project Title:
‘Seventh Crystal Of Theia’

Game Description:
Adventure/action/puzzle game a la Tomb Raider/Uncharted/Deadfall Adventures

Gameplay features:

• Third/First person 3D adventure/puzzle/action game, Indiana Jones style (Tomb Raider/Uncharted/Deadfall Adventures)
  • Solve easy to challenging puzzles: logic puzzles, realtime physics puzzles, trigger puzzles, etc…
  • Investigate and search for items that will help you to solve the puzzles or keep you alive,
  • Basic survival aspects,
  • Enemies will never be at the same location, and will wander randomly each time.
  • Some puzzles will be solveable in multiple ways, thus increasing the replay value.
  • Enemy fighting: kill a variety of creatures and bad guys.
  • ‘Self-aware’ inventory system. Found items will activate/trigger ingame events automatically when player gets within close distance of the appropriate trigger.

Team Members:

• Chris (myself): 2D/3D artist/animator, texture artist, level designer, musician/sound designer, project manager
  • Roland: programmer, musician
  • Julian: music composer

Talent required:

• Blueprinter (1):

• Experience with UE blueprint system to create puzzle mechanics, load/save system, A.I., etc…
    • Experience with UE4 toolset is a bonus.
  • Artist/animator(1):

• Able to export to FBX format,

• Experience with 3D modeling/sculpting program (can be blender, Lightwave 3D, zbrush, 3DCoat, maya, max or other),

• Expected to rig/animate player, enemies (human and animals),

• Experience with UE4 toolset is a bonus.

Seventh Crystal Of Theia’ on IndieDB

Or you can send me a private message here on the forums.

Thanks!

Still looking for interested blueprinters/programmers and 3D artists, guys!

If you can make a save/load system (for level and options settings) and/or puzzle mechanics, please contact me. I’m willing to pay if price is reasonable.

Awaiting your message!

Kind regards,
Chris