I think I have either discovered a bug or found a weird feature.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Start a new Blank project.
- Create a Blueprint with Actor type. Name it “BP_Chair”.
- Create another Blueprint directly from the Chair actor in the scene. Name it “Chair_1”.
- Open “Chair_1” and Enable “Replicates” from the “Class Defaults”.
- Drag “Chair_1” inside of “BP_Chair” and attach it to the “DefaultSceneRoot”.
- Enable “Replicates” from the “BP_Chair” “Class Defaults”.
- “Chair_1” does not replicate.
- Disable “Replicates” inside of “Chair_1”.
We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.
Hi I made my report a month ago with no follow up and I’m still stuck on this issue. This takes 5 mins to recreate. I’d really appreciate it if someone knew what was happening here instead of redirecting me to a form that’s unhelpful.