Blueprint Updates not reflected in PIE sessions

In summary, I have an Actor (generic projectile specifically) that will not update to match. I was testing some dimensions for a laser shot (narrow cylindrical), wasn’t satisfied, then reverted to (relative) Scale of 1,1,1 for the Sphere component. The editor will not let go of the previous dimensions. I’ve restarted the editor, tried clean & rebuild solution (C++), refreshed the solution, refreshed the project, and even deleted the Intermediate folder (forcing rebuild of solution via Editor, then rebuilding the solution (C++).

Nothing.

It will not let go of the test dimensions from earlier. Is there some cache that can be flushed/regenerated or is this something common that’ve been lucky enough to not see before?

you have to open the blueprint and click the little yellow “undo” button next to your property

With respect, I mentioned that I already reset it, but it is not letting go of the previous value.

I’m a little confused about the problem, I think screenshots would help.

Screenshot your c++ code, and your blueprint component tree, with the Transform like you had above, but show it for all of your components

I’m not sure how I could have made it clearer, but I’ll try.

1. I created a generic actor blueprint to act as a projectile, adding a sphere component.
  2. I set the scale of the sphere component to 0.25, 0.25, 0.75 to test an appearance.
  3. I reverted back to scale of 1.0, 1.0, 1.0 but the editor will not let go of the previous scale.
    (— This is when all of the rebuilding/refreshing/recompiling happened —)
  4. At this point, the editor is treating 0.25, 0.25, 0.75 as the baseline and any changes are applied against that previous scale (instead of scaling from 1.0, 1.0, 1.0).

There is nothing in the C++ code affecting the scaling the objects, there is nothing that has changed in blueprints that utilize this junk projectile, and the editor just absolutely will not revert back to 1.0, 1.0, 1.0. Finally, this has been working fine all week with a significant level of work into the project as a whole.

Changing the sphere’s scale was just too much to ask for, I suppose </3