Square Edge is an Architectural Visualisation Studio based in London looking to expand our work into new mediums.
We are looking for a blueprint programmer with experience with UMG to help create an interactive architectural site plan and walkthrough. The work will involve using our current architectural scenes to take 3D art assets and building interactive blueprints and extensive UI widgets to help to create an interactive experience in a clear easy to understand way for the end user.
This will be paid outsourced contract work. We will give you the necessary assets and provide you with a design document to give a better understanding of the project.
- Must be experienced with Unreal Engine with a good knowledge of blueprint creation and component systems
- Must be experienced in creating a user interface for the end user and how to use UMG
- Must have strong written and verbal English skills
- (Recommended) Familiar with 3ds Max, Photoshop and the workflow of Architectural Visualisation
- (Recommended) Have working examples of the requirements above
Contact for further information: