Blueprint to communicate with all existing same type blueprints

To communicate with blueprints I use this method - I add a function blueprint with the blueprint I want to send actions to, then I expose it for change and from details I have to pick which blueprint exactly I want to do the actions. How can I send action to all blueprints of this type in the scene, without having to select them 1 by 1 and add extra function for each (in the sending blueprint)? In the picture I show how I do it with 1 blueprint, if I want to change 2 blueprints then I will just have to copy the function and select the other one. I need to skip this and change all same type of this blueprint that exist in the scene.

thank you!!!
i had some problems but now i connect everything normal, it was not working when i tried first but now it works with the same things i make lol
edit: i found out that was because i changed the blueprint class after i had pulled a for each loop node connected and compile didnt fix this, i had to remove it and make new connection to get the proper variables coming