Blueprint Scripting Tutorials - Beginners & Advanced

Thanks @n00854180t!

Will do! I have added it to the list!

Animation or tutorials which use animations blueprints?

My please @Mariah12 ! More to come!

I was actually playing Far Cry 4 yesterday, and they have a mortar in the game. This is definitely on the list. Thanks @MohdNadjib760 !

Happy New Year Everyone! - A year of new Blueprint adventures!

Thanks man, looking forward to the tutorial as I’m pretty stumped here.

Thanks for these usefull tutorials.

Ive got a couple of tutorial requests:
1.Hunger,Stamina,Thirst,Temperature etc. system, basically a system that can be easily used and expanded upon for various player status common in survival games.
2.Some sort of Growing Tree system?Hmm basically a tree or a plant that grows overtime, changes materials/mesh dies off then a new tree grows off somewhere near the original tree’s location or something like that.
3.In combination to no.2 - a system that can be used for fruit bearing plants?Idea is that a plant grows fruits overtime then the player can go over it Hold a button to harvest/eat it, gaining health or something.Basically similar to a Health station machine in Halflife or in Team fortresss2
4.Modular pawns, with individual parts having different stats?Would that be easy to do via BPs or C++ is much better for those kind of things?
5.Character change/swap in game?maybe in conjunction with modular pawns.
6.Tree climbing?Scaling a wall/cliff System?
7.Procedural Clouds?Changing weather?

Lol Pretty long list sorry maybe you could just pick which ones interests you too,I got a couple more but these are just some that I can think of right now…
Its just a request after all so If you can do them its great but if not its perfectly fine hehe.Just giving out some ideas on challenges you can go for and if ever maybe some of these can help other people who needs something similar in their games ,including me.Have a good day

Just wanna say I dig your tutorials your very well spoken, and I think I’ve got a challenging one how about drawing 2 crosshairs in 3d world space. More details in the link.

https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/164528/draw-crosshair-in-world-space.html

@anonymous_user_ef099f4d’ I would request a tutorial for control points and capture the flag points to be done in Blueprints. Thanks for all the help Peter

Only just found out your have a website, It makes mine look like dirt :< Great job :wink:

You sir, are a god!!! I will recommend a character portrait/commlink system, where the portrait will slide on screen and slide off like they did on starcraft 2.

Thank-you muchly kind Sir for the great tutorials and content! Would it be possible to detect the amount a mesh is illuminated (possibly per bone) and send these values to BP? unfortunately I’ve no programming knowledge above learning the godly BP logic xC

New Example!

This sliding cards example allows you to move a generated array of actors with W & D key ( Left & Right Movement ) essentially resulting in Sliding Cards!

This was created utilizing Ease for smooth and effortless transitions.

Perfect for displaying information or possible menu?

http://peterlnewton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/SlidingCards.gif

Options you can change is Transition Time, Distance, and Type.

He never did make that note pickup tutorial :frowning:

you are a Saint!Thanks for the sharing!