Blueprint Ninja SWAG

Not entirely sure where to post this.

I just got an email regarding the Blueprint Ninja SWAG which asked for an address.

I’m moving sometime this month so I’d like to know if the swag is meant to be shipped to UK participants sometime this month or later on.

That would affect the address I’d put into the box.

Hey Dosaki! :slight_smile:

If you are unsure when you will be moving, we recommend using a neutral address of a friend or relative with their prior permission. However, if you know the address you will be moving to within the next couple of months, and that won’t change, it would be ok to use that address.

I hope this helps! :slight_smile:

I’ll use my next address then. Thank you @SkyeEden !

1 Like

Hi SkyeEden,

what if I forgot to reconfirm address? Will I recieve the reward or am I dismissed?
Can I do something to help ?

Hey!

If you had already input your correct and current address when you registered for the event, then there shouldn’t be any issues with receiving SWAG :slight_smile:

Hey, sorry for the bit of necro here but while I did complete the challenge I have not received any email asking me to confirm my address or any other communication regarding the swag since the event ended.

How can I make sure nothing went wrong with the inclusion of my name in the process?

Cheers

I got a survey thing to make sure my address was right and I got my “SWAG” it was 3 little patches the size of a silver dollar. I dont see any actual silver in them but wow these must be worth a 30 or 40 bucks each. I think unreal duped us.

There will be a second package that contains the SWAG.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks. I was about to say…

Thanks for clarifying. Just got my 3 badges today delivered and I was bit confused wondering if that was all of the SWAG.

I had same issue, but i guess its sucks to be us now :smiley: Atleast we got some nice badges.

I still have received nothing, I filled in the additional email with the correct address and all other required info but have not even had the 3 badges everyone’s else is talking about!

Hi @SkyeEden
In my country the shipping company asks for an invoice, but I do not have one, Epic didn’t send one.
They need it to verify if the package needs to be taxed or not.
Did Epic provide any documents regarding this that I’ve missed?
Thanks!

Nevermind, it sorted out :slight_smile:

I still haven’t received any SWAG yet. I did fill in the repeat delivery information survey way back when it was sent. I’m in Canada by the way. Any updates?

I’ve not received anything either but I figured they hadn’t shipped it yet…

I got 3 patches of the ninja badges… Pretty weak swag if that’s it… Why ask for the shirt size? There’s gotta be more right? Got the patches like 2 weeks ago or so.

Just got my Swag.
Two t-Shirts a water bottle and badge… Very nice.
I certainly can’t complain as I also learnt alot from doing the Blueprints challenges too.

Very happy lad to get something for free. Happy Days :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

awesome!

I am still patiently awaiting any news of mine. I am just holding out for those t-shirts so I can walk down the street and promote my UE fanboy-ism wherever I go :stuck_out_tongue:

Has there been any further progress with this? Is anyone else still waiting?