This is not an issue related to my computer, customers have reported that it happens on their computers too. I think this is a bug in Blueprint Nativization that needs to be fixed. I’ve tested on 4.15.0 (Preview 2).
There are some issues in your log that are addressed in the UE4.15 Preview 3 so you can download that and test again, however those are not likely the problems causing your build to fail. Instead, the following error is most likely the problem in this case:
LogTemp:Display: IPP ERROR: Application exception: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Ein Teil des Pfades "C:\Users\User1\AppData\Local\Apple Computer\MobileDevice\Provisioning Profiles" konnte nicht gefunden werden.
Note that there should not be spaces in directories, file names, etc. and above there is a space between “Apple” and “Computer” as well as “Provisioning” and “Profiles”
Please correct these errors and try outputting again. Please provide a new output log if it fails again and you do not recognize the cause by searching “error” in the output log to find the cause of the automation tool failing.
I don’t think that the Apple path is the problem. This message appears in the Log when the engine is launched, before I even click on Package project. And I don’t package for iOS (but for Windows), and there are no Mobile Provisions selected in the Project Settings under iOS.
I don’t have a folder called “Apple Computer” on my computer under the path “C:\Users\User1\AppData\Local”, and I have no idea why the engine is trying to read from it or how I should prevent this behavior.
I’ve tried packaging again with 4.15 Preview 3, and it failed again. Starting with line 1223 in the output log, there are errors in cpp files in the NativizedAssets folder.
Are you able to package for Windows in the UE4.15 Preview without Nativised Blueprints checked?
Also there are a number of these errors in the log which may be causing your build to fail:
warning C4996: 'TEnumAsByte_EnumClass<true>': TEnumAsByte is not intended for use with enum classes - please derive your enum class from uint8 instead. Please update your code to the new API before upgrading to the next release, otherwise your project will no longer compile.
From studying the cpp file WaterPlane__pf221640710.cpp, I found out what’s the problem. In the Blueprint, I have a “Clamp (float)” node with the Max value set to 1e100000. In the cpp file, this translated to “inf” which caused the error. After changing the value in the Clamp node to a smaller number, the packaging was successful with Blueprint Nativization enabled.