If the argument Pulses Per Second is smaller than 1.0f, the result will not range from 0.0f - 1.0f but from e.g. 0.7f - 1.0f.
Steps to reproduce
- Add Make Pulsating Value to blueprint
- Add Get Accurate Real Time as In Current Time Input for the node
- Set In Pulses Per Second to something lower than 1.0f (e.g. 0.2)
The result of the node is not between 0.0-1.0 but smaller.
I was unable to reproduce this issue on our end. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.
- Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
- If so, could you provide a detailed list of steps to reproduce this issue on our end (including any small steps that may have been left out)?
- Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved?
We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will follow up.