Blueprint Looping Sound Problem

Hi I’m going to let you know I’m not an expert on Blueprints, and what I want to accomplish seems fairly simple, but I’m just not smart enough to figure it out. Below is an image of my blueprint, and I want a sound to play initially when you click play, then I want to play the same exact sound one second before the first one finishes, so we have a never ending loop of ambiance. However when I play the blueprint it does not work. Please help :frowning:

heya
I’m looking to do the same thing, and so far my solution looks like this:

So my sound is exactly 10 seconds long, and I’m attempting to crossfade in the last 2 seconds of the playing sound, therefor the delay is set to 8 seconds before triggering the sound again.

The crossfade is not elegant, and I’ve been fighting with the sound mixer blueprint all morning to get a proper fade in and fade out without much luck. I will however post my results if I figure that out!

A workaround could be to set the fade in and fadeout on the wavefile itself using something like Audacity or Reaper etc.

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks dude, it worked! Also, I faded my beginning and end so it sounds perfect without any pauses or loud sounds. Fading is the way to go I guess. :slight_smile:

excellent, glad I could be of help!