Blueprint Learning

Hey! :slight_smile:

I’m trying to learn how to use blueprints in UE4 but I dont know how and where I need to learn .
I watched some tutorials in youtube and I got the main idea of but I don’t know all the functions of Visual Scripting and I can’t find tutorials that explain all the stuff.

When I learned C# programing in Unity, it was easy because there were a lot of tutorials that explain most of the functions you need and you can find tons of step-by-step projects.
But with UE4 I can only find several videos in youtube and no more…

So someone can guide me how to start learning Visual Scripting with Blueprints?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

might help (Or might not!) Kitatus' Free Books, Projects and Tutorials! - Community & Industry Discussion - Epic Developer Community Forums

Hi there, welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

The three main video playlists on youtube are the following:

Blueprint Essentials
Introduction to Blueprints
Creating a 3rd Person Game Tutorial

The last one in the list (if you have already watched the other two) goes over how to create a quick game using the third person template, it goes over many of the commonly used parts of blueprints in a game.

After that there are more tutorials focused on specific aspects of blueprints, here are a couple more:

Blueprints Quickshot Tutorials
There are also many tutorials created by the UE4 community, here is the main playlist on youtube, but there are others out there if you search as well.

Is there a specific game type you are looking to create? There are tutorials for FPS, Top-Down, 2d etc as well available.

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks!
And for now i’m looking for Third-Person Stealth Game. But I would like to learn also Top Down and 2D. :slight_smile: