Blueprint editor slowed down to a crawl

Im trying to make a blueprint formed by other child blueprints, like a prefab of sorts, so then i can easily spawn them as chunks or structures into my world that i want to spawn randomly around. The problem is that when i try to build these structures inside of the blueprint editor, as i add more pieces it starts to slow down so much i have to wait up to 4 seconds to see a piece get duplicated and up to 2 seconds for each movement i want to make inside of the editor. Obviously, this is so slow that i cannot work like this. A work that could be made in a matter of seconds gets slowed down to hours of innefficient work sadly :C Is there a way to prevent it from slowing down so much? why is it doing this? i have never had this problem before and im not sure why its slowing down so much! Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

can you share more info ? like the content of your BP, the number you spawn , it can help to understand and solve

How many children is that?!

dont worry much about it anymore, i found a workaround to lag less but still, it seemed overkill for me to get that much lag just by adding like 10 children to make a simple wall… The way i did it was using static meshes as components in the bp and make the bp replace with a delay of 0 seconds, which delays just 1 frame, each SM with the BP i want it to correspond but… It just seems like having so few children shouldnt lag that much!

It does sound like your code is causing the problem, do you want to show it?