I have a strange problem. Replication:
- Create new blueprint class with any parent
- Compile, Save the blank blueprint
- Close the window with the new blueprint
- Open again
=> At this point the editor window is blank and nothing can be done. Only thing I can do is delete the file, create new, edit something and then it sometimes works after opening back again.
- I cannot simply create a blueprint (ie an actor) without problems.
- It affects mostly renderable BPs, does not affects BTs, function libraries etc…
- Most of my existing blueprints became broken - they cannot be opened/edited anymore and they are not rendered in the game although the logic beneath them still works
And it’s REALLY annoying. The engine is unusable at this point.
Does anyone have similar problems? How can I fix it?
Engine version 4.15.1
Thanks for any advice.