I am so tired of all the blueprint corruption or invalid parent classes I am getting. I don’t know how many times I restarted a project because of these issues. Anyone has these problems?
yea it happens to everyone, usually its not random corruption though.
biggest causes i hit: renaming/moving a parent BP or its C++ class without a redirector, deleting a parent that still has child BPs, or live-coding a C++ parent while BPs are loaded. also circular refs where BP_A references BP_B and vice versa.
fix now: right click parent → reload, try fix up redirectors in folder, and re-parent the broken child to None then back to parent. long term: never rename a parent without Fix Up Redirectors, dont keep BP children referencing parent folder, and close editor before renaming C++ parents. source control saves you here.
Are you using the node that unreal gives you such as Fix up Re-directors? It should prevent you from breaking your stuff.