The announced feature of blueprint child component editing in the details panel is somehow not working properly.
Try the following:
- Create a BP based on actor
- Add a Collision box component
- Place an instance of the BP in the level
- Select the instance and select the collision box component in the details panel.
- Try to set the collision preset to “No Collision”
You will find that the dropdown list is accessible, but the value does not change.
If set in the BP editor, the collision can be set normally…