BLUEPRINT causes memory issue and crash?

Hi!
So, for days now I am trying to figure out why my project is crashing in the most random gameplay moments of my project. The packaging works fine and I now used the Insights and Visual Studio debugger to see if I have a memory leak. I am very new to this, so sorry if my lango isnt up to par: with Insight I cant see any weird spikes, especially not when the crash happened. I tried to optimize my game, added settings, use virtual streaming and disabled nanite to increase my performance - I thought, maybe my dedicated gpu mem was getting overloaded and I was able to went down from 7,8 (of 8) to 6,1 without any meaningful spikes during gameplay. However, I was still crashing.

Then, I took out blueprint actors out of my scene, I changed the character to the default pawn (I created a physic based interaction system and thought that the character blueprint may cause an issue) and still crashing; until I deleted a “BP_ElectrifiedDoor” actor. I ws able to roam my level, pick stuff up and throw them and even triggered a few of my other actor things, without crashing.

However, I am an absolute noob and I cant seem to figure out what inside the blueprint may cause an issue. Could someone with more coding knowledge look at it and tell me what might be causing 1) FATAL ERROR in packaged build 2) memory alloc issues (Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffffffffffff

UnrealEditor_D3D12RHI
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_RenderCore
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
UnrealEditor_Core
kernel32
ntdll") 3) also this one shows up inside visual studio “LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\HAL\MallocBinned2.cpp] [Line: 1438]
FMallocBinned2 Attempt to realloc an unrecognized block 000001BECF450000 canary == 0x0 != 0xe3
Exception thrown at 0x00007FFEE1BFCF19 (KernelBase.dll) in LEVIATHAN_SLIM-Win64-Shipping.exe: 0x00004000 (parameters: 0x00000096A287E328).”

?

I am attaching the code and a screenshot of insight here as well:

and here is the blueprint in question: its an electrified netting door that pushes the player away and thus triggers a voice line. If the player destroys the fuse box via throwing an object against it, the door “shuts down” and “explodes” (a cube pushes the physic object forward and gets deleted afterwards) - its not a good blueprint, I am still learning, and Id love to figure out why it may cause the memory issue:

voice line trigger and throw back:

fusebox 01:

fusebox 02:

fusebox 03:

fusebox 04:

Thank you for reading and maybe someone can help me here?