(Windows 10, 64 bit, UE4.15) Steps to reproduce:
- Create empty blueprint project
- Create a new Structure
- Add a variable to structure, change it to byte, and make the variable a “set” container
- Create a new actor blueprint
- Create new function in blueprint
- Add new local variable and set it to be of the new struct type
- Compile blueprint
Error: It is not possible to express this type (Set Property) as a literal value for the property MySet on pin “None” ! If it is inside a struct, you can add a Make struct node to resolve this issue!
Making it a normal variable and not local works without issue.