Blueprint Brushes not showing up

… Now I can continue on with the tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbj1qgPOl3E

I didn’t know the Blueprint brushes were so extensive. That ‘paint layers’ is nice and a great way to address the problem I have with my automaterial. I got it to work with slopes and height, but as I have cliffs at different heights, I can’t offset the material I have set for a single cliff. This ‘paint layers’ could solve that problem.

But the video tutorial doesn’t explain the one important thing: how to set your material/layer to get in their. He justs types in ‘rocks’ and then references that they showed it in the past how they do that. But the video they do that in, isn’t referenced and in all those video’s, I can’t find it too.
It’s so annoying, all these great tutorials, but skipping parts and then referencing to other video’s, but not actually putting the reference in there.

I can see my AutoMaterial layers, but that’s about it. I can’t seem to add it.
So where can I find a full tutorial on this?

Also, I got here because I’m searching for a way to copy my Blueprint brushes from one landscape to another, because resizing/resampling the Landscape breaks the Blueprint Brushes. The curves are still there after resizing/resampling, but they don’t affect the landscape anymore.

Cheers