Blueprint Anim replaying?

So an anim_BP is used by 3 actors and I’ve set a jump variable to replicate on a function call. The function is called successfully on server and all clients and the animation plays correctly the first time it plays. The second time the animation is played twice and I have no idea why. I am using the character BP to store variables such as bool JumpPressed and floats Pitch,Yaw, Speed, ect.

What I expect to happen in the character BP is local player presses jump, client replicates to server and sets own JumpPressed to true, server replicates to all clients, client won’t reset own JumpPressed. All that is working as intended according to the logs.

What I expect to happen in the Anim BP is in idle or moving state, if JumpPressed is true, play jumpstart animation. Their is a event on entering animation to set character BP JumpPressed to false. When animation remaining less than 0.1, go to falling animation and when not falling go to idle animation. This works the first time and appears to work the second time in the logs as well but in the game it looks like the jumping animation is played again.

Here is a webm of the animations

LogBlueprintUserMessages: [PlayerCharacter_C_7] Client 1: Local player pressed jump!
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [PlayerCharacter_C_5] Server: ServerSetJumpPressed called!
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [PlayerCharacter_C_5] Server: MulticastSetJumpPressed executed!
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [PlayerCharacter_C_12] Client 2: MulticastSetJumpPressed executed!
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_8] Client 1: Jump Anim Started with JumpPressed set to: true
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_8] Client 1: Player Jump Pressed is set to:false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_8] Client 1: Jump Anim Ended with JumpPressed set to: false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_13] Client 2: Jump Anim Started with JumpPressed set to: true
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_13] Client 2: Player Jump Pressed is set to:false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_13] Client 2: Jump Anim Ended with JumpPressed set to: false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_6] Server: Jump Anim Started with JumpPressed set to: true
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_6] Server: Player Jump Pressed is set to:false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_6] Server: Jump Anim Ended with JumpPressed set to: false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [PlayerCharacter_C_7] Client 1: Local player pressed jump!
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [PlayerCharacter_C_5] Server: ServerSetJumpPressed called!
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [PlayerCharacter_C_5] Server: MulticastSetJumpPressed executed!
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [PlayerCharacter_C_12] Client 2: MulticastSetJumpPressed executed!
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_8] Client 1: Jump Anim Started with JumpPressed set to: true
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_8] Client 1: Player Jump Pressed is set to:false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_13] Client 2: Jump Anim Started with JumpPressed set to: true
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_13] Client 2: Player Jump Pressed is set to:false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_6] Server: Jump Anim Started with JumpPressed set to: true
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_6] Server: Player Jump Pressed is set to:false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_8] Client 1: Jump Anim Ended with JumpPressed set to: false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_13] Client 2: Jump Anim Ended with JumpPressed set to: false
LogBlueprintUserMessages: [OwenAnimBP_C_6] Server: Jump Anim Ended with JumpPressed set to: false

EDIT:
Fixed! Because the server was replicating movement, I started “falling” before the JumpPressed variable was pressed. So the falling animation ended, JumpPressed was still true and he jumped.