Blue Screen during the Windows 64-bit Packaging

I have a scene I’m trying to package to Windows 64-bit and during the shader compiling stage is when my computer crashes. I get the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION message on the Blue Screen. My computer is a i9-9900K CPU with 128 GB of Ram with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card. I don’t think this is computer horsepower problem but I’m perplexed. Any ideas or thoughts is much appreciated. Thanks!

I did more research and discovered this potential solution:

Solution 1. Remove All External Devices on Your Computer

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Windows 10 error can be caused by hardware conflicts. If there are newly installed external hard drives, external solid-state drive, printer, or scanner on your PC, you should remove or disconnect all these external devices. Then restart your computer.
To identify which one is the culprit, you can connect one device at a time to check. If the DPC Watch Dog Violation error occurs after connecting one of your devices, you can remove it to fix the problem. After that, you can connect other devices.

I did have an external drive attached to my computer and so I removed it. I repackaged my scene and it completed without error or computer crash. Go figure.