Blue man Vehicle Physics Plugin

Any updates on this? Will it be compatible with UE 5.0? Thanks!

I really hope BlueMan will release a new version of this plugin! He is hard to reach, so we are left wondering when or if

What is the current status on UE5 Support? Thanks

The planned feature update is in the works, it’s going to be exclusively for UE5.
I’m working on it on weekends when I catch some free time so I don’t have the exact timeframe.
I’m gonna release the 4.27 update in the next few days.

1 Like

Also the best place to reach me is probably on discord Blue Man#7902

Thanks for confirming! It is exciting

1 Like

I am having a problem when trying to compile my game. Looks like engine doesnt find c++ class of blue man vehicle

The error about connected pins, does not reflect in the editor. Usually you get red wires with this error, but it seems to be working ok in the editor. I’ve already transfered my class to a new project, but the error persists. I tried to compile with UE4.27 built from source, from editor, having Plugin in project folder and in engine folder.
What am I doing wrong?
Can you please help me solve it? thanks!

Solution found. If you are using this plugin on 4.27 version, you gotta change the version in .uplugin file, only then will it compile!

Question… I’m thinking about making a discord server for the V2 version, would anyone be interested in that?

2 Likes

Absolutely

Will I be able to open UE4 BlueManVehiclePhysics project with UE5 version of the plugin on UE5?

Some tests with the new updating (complete rewrite) that’s coming soon

2 Likes

@Blue_man Hi,

I’m considering buying your Blue Man Vehicle Physics plugin but there’s very little information about it and no Discord server.

• Does the plugin support dedicated servers?
  • Does the plugin support world-origin rebasing?
  • Does the plugin work with 4.27?

I’ve added you on Discord, I’d like to ask you some questions regarding the plugin.

Thanks

Works on 4.27

Thanks for the reply. Does everything I mentioned above work on 4.27? (The dedicated server, world-origin rebasing)

I cant say anything on that, but thats very advanced

Well, yeah, nobody is looking to pay €92 for a basic plugin you know. :yum: