Blotches

Hi. How can I get rid of that blotches in cinematic render?

Are you using the path tracer? Maybe increase the quality settings in your post process volume. It looks to me as if is caused by the denoiser.

Path Tracer in Unreal Engine | Unreal Engine 5.3 Documentation

@S-Dot I´m rendering in Lumen. I increased Final Gather value, but it didn´t get better.

I’ve seen those with Lumen and Nanite. I think they happen when your Nanite mesh is very complex inside. Then it can look as if the whole image is wobbling. If that makes sense.
Or maybe check your material. Make a very simple one with just a scalar color value and see if it still happens. The lamp looks good to me, in comparison. It’s either the mesh geometry (or UVs) or the material you are using.

@S-Dot Hummm… The room is a Blueprint Actor. I think I´ll make a test assemblying the wall out of the blueprint. Thanks.

Someone on the interwebs is suggesting that you put all your meshes into a blueprint. I’ve seen people doing that before. I think its a bad idea. Why?

• You are replacing the very good editor viewport with the blueprint viewport. That viewport is really difficult to work in.
  • There are better ways, If the reason for doing this is to keep multiple meshes together. You can press CTRL+G to group assets together. Or you can use the hierarchy in the outliner to attach assets to a parent.

I would only put all meshes in a blueprint if you are going to use this building multiple times in the scene.

And by default all meshes in a blueprint are set to “mobile” unless you change them to “static”. This could be a problem. “Mobile” should be reserved for meshes that are supposed to move. Like a door. It might be ok for Nanite and Lumen but maybe it isn’t if everything is marked movable in a scene.

Thank you very much for that explanation. I agree: edit objects inside a blueprint is a pain in the ■■■. But the blueprint I´m working on was already assembled. It´s a kit from Kitbash 3D. Talking about groups, is it possible to rename them in Outliner?