Bloom, particle system not behaving properly after upgrading to 4.25 from 4.24 on Android Mobile

Hi,
After upgrading from 4.24 to 4.25, same game bloom is no longer working on Android mobiles, also particle systems number of particles have been reduced. I have checked that Mobile HDR setting is on, i have done no changes on project settings yet after upgrading the whole bloom effect is gone. Also i have checked that i have 60fps frame rate on my mobile as it was on 4.24 version

Also i found that Mobile HDR option has changed its location from how it was in 4.24 to 4.25.
In 4.24.3 Mobile HDR location was in Mobile as shown below

In 4.25 the Mobile HDR option is under VR section instead of Mobile

304812-2020-06-18-23h58-08.png

Have the same problem, noticed from my sun no longer glowing. Also noticed the same changes in settings and wondered what has changed back-end.

Another issue is Shadows are now much lower quality and especially with skeletal meshes, also some mobile devices don’t have any shadows rendered at all, anymore.

Frustrating to upgrade only to feel like its going backwards: Bloom lost and shadows far lower quality or no longer rendered.