BLOODKILL

DEMO AVAILABLE ON STEAM PAGE

3 Likes

Hi there @slam.js,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

As someone with absolutely 0 shooter skills, even I have to admit this looks like a bit of genuine fun. I have to ask, what inspired this project?

1 Like

Released a demo

2 Likes

Released a new Trailer

1 Like

The gameplay for “Bloodkill” looks just as incredible as the screenshots in your first post! I’m downloading the demo now and will report back ASAP. :saluting_face: :grin:

1 Like

I must admit, I had a blast playing through the demo of “BLOODKILL”! My only dilemma would be this area within level three that featured some items on top of two distinct higher-up slabs, and for the life of me, I didn’t understand how I was supposed to get to the top of them without, say, a double jump. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you for your time and feedback, glad you liked it!

Not sure which exact place in demo you mean but some secrets require you to use in-place jumping (to jump higher).
And some require you to do diagonal jump (hold W+A or W+D and jump) this way you jump a little bit further

I am not sure yet how to make this details more prominent to the player, but for in-place jump there’s now a little short tutor at the start of a demo.

2 Likes

Ah, I believe the diagonal jump was the missing key! The tutorial on how jumping in place helps to jump higher was straightforward; it was a great tutorial and, again, a fantastic demo. :raised_hands:

Thank you for sharing, and I look forward to further updates! :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

The game just released on Steam!

1 Like

This is fantastic news! Thanks for the heads up! :grin: