Blocking 6 years of work (support is powerless and cannot influence this)

Since 2017, I have had an account on the Epic Games site and am a creator on the Unreal Marketplace site.
I have released a large number of products and continue to actively develop them on the marketplace. But on the 5th, when I logged into my account, I discovered that I had created a new account at my previous email (zzzgertzzz@mail.ru) account and, accordingly, I did not have access to my seller’s site as well as to all the content that had been reserved for years.
My page on the marketplace — https://www.unrealengine.com/marketplace/en-US/profile/ZzGERTzZ?count=20&sortBy=effectiveDate&sortDir=DESC&start=0

I assume that either my account was hacked and there was a change in email, or an internal error. I am writing this topic from a new account but created to my email from a previous account.

I contacted support, but received a message that I could not be identified as the author, although I provided all the necessary confirmations (bank transactions, product purchase transactions for the account, even a passport and an agreement with the marketplace). The system has blocked changes to the account. The most interesting thing is that I still receive notifications from the marketplace about questions being asked, but I can’t do anything about it.

Did anyone have a similar problem and how did you solve it?
Also, if someone is reading this topic from Epic Games, are there any additional options to gain access to your account? Can you contact me by email, which is the main one for the account?

This account was maintained for the development of products on the marketplace and many of these products have high ratings and if I cannot access it, then the development will most likely stop altogether since I do not have the technical ability to continue releasing assets.